Sep 11, 2005

Life is sooo mean to me..

oh my gawdd.. i sooo hate my life... like everyybody at school hates me... they think im a slut.. like oh my god.. why would they think of me like that?! .. just last night i posted on how i had sex with like jeremy, dan, max, max's brother, paul, john, timothy, and timothy's dog at the party... and now everyone is like omg calling me a SLUT?!?!?! WHY? and today the teacher called my mom and asked to come for a PTA meeting.. like oh my life is sooo ruined.. now mommy wont buy me those implants.. and then then i took my dawwgiee to the vet and that damn bitch pissed on my new top in the car.. ahhhh im soo ruined the world hates me.. soon my mom is gonna hate me.. omgg... omg... *runs around prancing like a bitch* umm im currently listening to ryan cabrerra's latest single - im a gay homo bitch. oh thats suchh a nice song.. really speaks to my heart.. omg.. and today.. lizzie she didnt talk to me today.. oh my god!! thats sooo the last straw.. im gonna pull her hair tomorrow....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ayioh cannot pretend to be stupid american teenager anymore lol....
aha shaf is stupid, ppl like my posts better OKAY and only assholes like you get duped by microsoft i've been using service pack 2 forever and nothing wrong orso... so ppl dont worry please continue sucking up to microsoft and buy windows (helluva) eXPrience service pack 2 super security (flaws). ok ok.. you can buy ori wan oni rm 988 << got two 8 mah sure good luck wan... or you can buy the pasar malam wan oni rm 10 << got no 8 la.. so no good luck wan la.. so be chinese and make the wiser desicion.

kk the moment of truth has arrived...

here is..

my (bang back) comments on shaf's pakistani post.

1. you love to write? my 6 yr old sister write better shit than you la ok. you writer my ass you've just been wasting 1 year of yr fucking lifeless life.
2. and hey EXCUUSE ME the mcds delivery guy, his only job is to deliver choco top and trash all the ramli stalls.. cos they are competition. he doesnt race with the domino's guy.. that fella races with the pizza hut guy.
3. why ppl think im like that one??? - on that matter yes shaf i do think yr a dumb gay ass worse than jia FREAK.. and maybe juuuust mayybeeee cos you suggest it GENIUS.
4. NO.. i repeat NO IM NOT A HYPOCRITE although i mite just be the one holding a heineken and tell you dont drink it gives you a pot belly and taman jaya cant really support all the beer drinkers is they wanted to jog that belly off.
5. and BY THE WAY i only have 48 msn contacts and 50-something friendster real life FRIENDS who i KNOW..okay and i dont have a myspace and hi5 accounts so YES IM COOL and totally HIP!.. im pimping!..

oh yeah btw i agree on the personal rambling wan la.. thats why wei all this stoooooopid beeches i tell you talk cock oni online whuu the hell gives a flying fuck bout yr aunty getting breast implants la go tell the father in fatimah la... dont post it online. and on the dont complain that ppl are judging you.. ahem *koff koff*.. ahem .. yee san.. ahem *koff koff*.. *clears throat*.. ahem.. ally.. *koff* mich..*koff koff* uhuh.. hit em with a little ghetto gospel.. those who wish to follow me... bla bla.. wtf you may ask? sorry ghetto gosple just started playing on winamp haha.

so hows yr mother doing today? support the government campaign say tak nak to tak nak campaign.. and go tell yr parents how MUCH you love them support the governments keluarga mesra keluarga bahagia campaign, although if you do that yr parents will prolly think yr high on weed and send you to see a shrink in singapore.

ok la enuff sed bout how much the world hates me.. bye bye you sonnouvaas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home