Aug 24, 2005

Based on a true story...

Waaazzzzzaaaaaaaa wei!

Today was a very interestng day because i tried to make nasi goreng and it was edible.. like HOOOLYY SHEEEETT OMG...

My family went to Taman Jaya to fuck around, so as my sister was playing the swing and my mom was watching her and my maid.. doing what she does best, acting like a dog with a cactus longed up her backside. So after awhile my father decided it was late and told us that we shud be getting home, this was when my sister ran off found another swing and started swinging. So while my mom and maid was trying to persuade her to go home my dad and me were lepaking on a bench. conversation as follows...

son : so pa why wanna leave so soon its only like 7.45?
dad : son this is taman jaya, after 8 its off limits.
son : (thinking of ghost stories) why dangerous ah?
dad : people should know taman jaya is off limits after 8 pm
son : whyyyyyyy???
dad : because after 8....
son: yes pa?
dad : taman jaya is...
son : yes yes go on
dad : ... a lovers park..
son : O-M-F-G
dad : yes true true.. i grew up here my boy
son : so.. let the lovers lepak la why do we have to leave...
dad : i dont want my kids growing up with the wrong idea in mind.
son : what? that taman jaya is only for lovers after 8?
dad : no.
son : then?
dad : they should grow up knowing they must not disturb the lovers in taman jaya after 8?
son : (disowns dad)

ayiooo didnt turn out right la... not farneee .. urgh..
ey desperate housewives rocks wei..
i still owe someone beck ost..
i did my church bowling tourney poster, took like 2 days but finally finished halelujah?..
changed my cars brakes, so farking keng now brakes..
made nasi goreng..

oh well i am boring wei, i always end you guys off with a joke right. i mean come here to laugh sort of site RIIITEE.. k here goes..

what has a front like a wanna be alfa, back like a wannabe benz, rims like a wannabe bmw, doors like a wannabe mitsubishi, dashboard like a wannabe mazda, and a steering wheel like a wannabe felali? ....youuuu guessed it.... a PROTON.

good nite everyone thank you very much (crowd applauding blu like mad wei )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home